Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Blade of Grass upon a Desolate Wasteland

Go down

The First Blade of Grass upon a Desolate Wasteland Empty The First Blade of Grass upon a Desolate Wasteland

Post by Wuto Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:10 am

Lets get some good ideas rolling and hopefully more people will use this forum.
As a narrator of many fiction I have many character methodologies in my mind. Essentially I like to play a character thats more Johnny Depp then Bruce Willace. I love quirky characters with big emotional spans and repetitive motifs (be it tentacles or something more suitable for D20 modern)

Perhaps -
A genius doctor / arcanist with many psychological flaws, its always a challenge and great humour to play multiple personality characters.
A Hard Boiled Lupin character who speaks like they are stuck in a Noir Detective Film.
An intimidating Hot BLooded Yakuza (alas Brother by Takahashi Sensei) whose character stems from Honour and having GUTs
Or "The Worm" A character that specializes in groveling, begging and appearing less than they are when the moment an enemy turns their back it would be their last. Something like a serial killer (well, the very same killer could be sanctioned operative, it all depends on context) that you least expect.

The key to any character I want to make is to have a solid "motif" and "theme" that the character observes as to create a sense of anticipation for my actions when I am playing with other characters.
Wuto
Wuto
Coordinator
Coordinator

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum